Learn SAP Cloud Platform
- Build your own applications using SAP Cloud Platform.
- Understand new terms around Digital Transformation & Cloud Computing.
- Complete understand what is Cloud Computing means.
- How to get access to SAP Cloud Platform.
- Configure Eclipse with SAP SDK to Write & Deploy your applications.
- Understand the SAP Cloud Offerings.
- SAP Cloud Platform Architecture.
- Cloud Foundry vs SAP Neo.
- Write Java Web Application using Eclipse and Deploy on SCP.
- Write HTML5 using Web IDE and Deploy on SCP.
- You should have a PC to download and install software
- Little bit knowledge on Eclipse software which will help you to learn faster
- Have some back ground about SAP
In this course, you are going to learn everything about the new SAP Cloud Platform that is announced in Feb 2017.
Once you finish the course your learn the followings:
- Understand the new technology terms around Digital Transformation & Cloud Computing
- Understand the overall architecture and offerings available with SAP Cloud Platform
- Most important you will learn why SAP is promoting Cloud foundry.
- Difference between Cloud Foundry and SAP Neo.
- How to get the Trail access to SAP Cloud Platform
- Install SAP SDK and Software on your local machine
- Configure Eclipse on your local machine with SAP SDK.
- Write Programs using Java & HTML5 and deploy on SAP Cloud Platform.
Course is divided into 4 sections
Section 1 & Section 2
You will learn new terms like Digital Transformation, IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, Cloud Computing, Service Models, Deployment models and others.
You will be introduced to SAP Cloud Platform and everything about the SAP Cloud Platform Offerings, Service Models, Definitions, Capabilities, History of SAP Cloud Platform and Overall platform details.
This is a hand-on section where you will learn how to configure eclipse on your local machine, how to download SAP SDK and use it to write Java application, HTML5 application and deploy it on the SAP Cloud Platform.
If you are not familiar with the new terms or technologies then no need to worry this course will help you to learn those terms before going into the bigger picture of SAP Cloud.
This course will follow step by step approach to first help you understand the complex terminology and concepts around Digital Transformation and Cloud Computing then later match those concepts to SAP’s Cloud and deploy your own custom applications on it.
This way you learn the terminology, concepts then apply it on SAP Cloud Platform by configuring the tools provided by SAP.
Who this course is for:
- SAP Consultants
- Java Developer
- HTML5 Mobile Developers
- SAP Cloud Platform Consultant
SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) Course Curriculum
- What is Digital Transformation? (10:00)
- Benefits of Digital Transformation (1:20)
- Examples of Digital Transformation (2:12)
- Summary of Digital Transformation (1:15)
- Understanding Internet of Things (IoT) (7:05)
- How IoT devices are Connected (4:11)
- What is Big Data? (3:27)
- Importance of Real Time Analytics (5:33)
- What is this Machine Learning means? (5:06)
- What is Unstructured Data (4:18)
- 10 Business Expectations from IT - 1 (7:07)
- 10 Business Expectations from IT - 2 (8:47)
- 10 Business Expectations from IT - 3 (9:00)
- How a Traditional IT Landscape Operates Today (3:45)
- What is Cloud Computing (2:21)
- What does Cloud Provider and Cloud Consumer means (2:36)
- Benefits of Cloud Computing (4:12)
- Summary of Cloud Computing (0:49)
- First Cloud Computing Footprint (1:32)
- How Cloud Computing helps to solve business challenges (3:05)
- Economics of Cloud Computing (3:15)